call me back code on mtn glo etisalat airtel

HERE YOU GO: http://jobrize.com/index.php?ref=728934

In today's post, we are going to show you different ways of
knowing a phone number when there is no airtime on the sim and also show you call me back codes on MTN,GLO,ETISALAT&AIRTEL in Nigeria.
1.MTN: When you want to know your phone number or your friends number when there is no airtime to flash, then dial this code: *123*1*1# and send. Alternatively you can use call me back services (*133*08032104567#).the issue with call me back services is that sometimes Network use to affect it. and also it has a daily limit of 5 times to be used.
2.AIRTEL: To know your Airtel phone number or friends number when there is no airtime, Dial *121# then select 5 (Account information) and send,on the next display, select 1 (My Number) and send. your number will display immediately. Else you can use a call me service : (*140*08026540123# ) Airtel call me also limits you 5 times daily usage.
3.ETISALAT: To know your Etisalat phone number when you run out of Airtime, Dial *200# , Select My Account, then scroll down to Show my Number .Otherwise you can use call me back services: ( *266*08098762345).
4.GLO: The Glo Network are yet to come with their short code phone Number display. for now the only available option is to use call me back services: Dial *125*8053216789# 
Note:You must exclude the first zero ( 0 ) of the recipients phone number as we have it on the example giving to you. http://jobrize.com/index.php?ref=728934

Post a Comment

 
Top